Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Favorite Scrappy Thing

Submitted to Shopping Our Stash 66: Use Your Favorite Things

Shopping our Stash challenged us to use our favorite things. My "go-to" favorite tool is my Cuttlebug and my Nestabilities dies. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I decided to combine the two and make this Christmas card using my Cuttlebug and the Holiday Nestabilities dies!  Here's the card:


I also LOVE, LOVE glitter, so I painted this fantastic reindeer with glitter paint. Every year, I make tons of cards for friends, family and co-workers. I imagine this reindeer will be making its appearance over and over!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the detail of the reindeer - look at those fabulous antlers! and glitter ;) Thanks so much for playing with your favourite things at Shopping our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love making xmas cards, too, and i make them all year long! that reindeer die is ♥FABULOUS♥ and i especially love that you've made him (or her?!) all glittery... glitter is ALWAYS good on xmas cards! many thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (favorite) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete