Sunday, October 21, 2012

Doing the Dishes is a Gift

Submitted to Clear It Out:  The Gift Challenge

Clear It out asked us to create something with a gift theme.  They explained, "Your project may have a gift on it,  or maybe you'd like to showcase a gift you have, be creative!)"  Oh, be creative!  I like this.  As I was looking through my paper for something with a gift on it, I realized that one of the best gifts I receive is when the guys in my life (husband and four sons) do housework without being told, nagged or cajoled.  I remembered a digi stamp I had of a man doing dishes and created this card. The paper is Authentique Genuine, the stamp is from Dr. Digi (it's name is Dishcloth Dave), and the tape is brand unknown. 


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

4 comments:

  1. What a super creative way to show a 'gift'.........the gift of love as shown by your family doing housework. What a blessing that is!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is definitely a gift! Not having to do housework . . what a dream come true - Ha! Thank you for sharing it with us at Clear It Out Challenges!

    I invite you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy's current challenge: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/ as well.

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Clear It Out Tuesday challenge... thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. Thanks for joining us for the Clear It Out Gift Challenge.

    ReplyDelete