Monday, October 29, 2012

My Mess

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Midweek Mojo Coral 6

Based on the sketch to the right, I decided to scrapbook my BEFORE crafting space.  I use my cuttlebug quite a bit and realized recently that my cuttlebug had been moved to the floor because there just wasn't enough room for it on my scrappy space.  Well, I was up and down from the floor about a dozen times making one of my LOs.  This is nuts!  For this very cute sketch, I used CTMH Mayberry paper and ribbon, a few nestabilities dies and a scallop punch set.






I posted the after pictures for an Authentique Challenge, but I'll scrap them next week.  I adore how this lay-out looks. 



Of course, I'm not so fond of the pictures - WHAT A MESS!  Ha ha ha!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment