Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snow Boy Card

Submitted to Shopping our Stash - Challenge #74 (Out of a Jar) and Stuck On U Sketches - 2nd October Card Sketch



I used this card sketch from StuckOnUSketch and my Flower Soft Moments in Time Stamp to create my card.  My "thing" out of a jar is my glitter snow flower-soft.  The paper is Fancy Pants "Saint Nick" and the flowers are cut using a DieNamics die.  





Add some glitter brads and this is what you get!!


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card...love the cute image and the glittery snow. Great take on the sketch....Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    Pretty card...its amazing to me all the wonderful images out there...however if I were there
    I would watch my back! Cute image but that kid looks sneaky! LOL!
    Thanks 'snow' much for sharing w/ us at SOUS!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, great coloring and I love the glitter details! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this card Karen, the image is such fun and the pop of red finishes it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe..what an adorable card! So cute! Hope to see you again at SOUS! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty! lovely winter card and the snow is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete