Thursday, November 22, 2012

Baby, It's Thanksgiving!

Cards submitted to Paper Girls Challenge #20 (first set of cards) and
Clear It Out - Ugly Sweater Challenge (second set of cards)

Baby, it's Thanksgiving!  I am most thankful for the wonderful people in my life.  My family is awesome, my friends are terrific and my crafty online friends are superbly talented.  All are incredibly supportive of me....and I am grateful.

Paper Girls challenged us to make winter or Christmas themed cards. I used a Unity stamp and some EP Winter Wishes Paper on the cards that are on the top half of the picture of Christmas cards below. 

Clear It Out challenged us to use up some old, ugly paper.  There's no such thing as ugly paper!  I bought the Bo-Bunny paper for the cards a few years ago.....and didn't like it much, but I think it's super cute with this card....now, I want more!  LOL!

Here's both sets of cards!


I love that sentiment, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" with this stamp!!  My final news:  During a Unity Stamp Company sale recently, I splurged a little a got a bunch of new Unity stamps that I've been wanting.  Check out my new stamps! 


Who's a HAPPY GIRL?!  I am!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


5 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love that Unity image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both sets of cards are really cute, I love the image and you did a great job. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for our Ugly Sweater challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "ugly paper/sweater" cards turned out really cute! You're probably right, how can there be ugly paper. We bought it didn't we? Ha, ha. Well done for this challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Clear It Out Ugly Sweater challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out...great job on the challenge...both set are awesome...TFS...hope to see you join us again...Lynn <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL You're right about that paper! It looks great with that cute red dress! Funny how we look at paper differently once we create something with it. It came out great!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out for our "ugly sweater" challenge. We hope you visit us again.
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete