Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spring Break

Submitted to Retro Sketches - Challenge #44
and to Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Challenge #52
and to Simple Salutations - Challenge 25 

This afternoon, I decided I needed to do something spring-y.  I noticed that ALL of my crafts here lately have been winter and/or Christmas, so I needed to make a change.  I pulled out a couple sheets of Paradise Beach by Echo Park and some flower stamps from Unity.  I even used my Tim Holtz summer color distress inks.  I love these cards.  They make me feel all warm and spring-y!  Retro Sketches provided this super cute sketch, and Pause, Dream, Enjoy said anything goes!  Here are my cards...








I'm sure these will head off to Operation Write Home.  In just a few more days, my baby heads off to Army boot-camp, so supporting this cause is near and dear.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Spring is a perfect change! Wonderful flowers.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the TH Summer color inks and how you used them. Thanks for entering PDE Anything Goes challenge. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes Card with a sentiment. Please enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking my suggestion to enter your card at MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes Challenge. Your card is very cheerful in color & creativity.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete