Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spring Flowers

So, it's beginning to feel a lot like Spring here in Northern California.  I'm participating in a "spring-themed" card swap, and the weather sure is pretty outside - loads of motivation.  (It's supposed to get up to 72 deg F today - it's shorts weather!!)   I sure love swaps because you always get someone's crafty goodness back. 

I used Marks Finest Paper for the card base, and the stamp is also from one of their collections.  I'm submitting these cards to Marks Finest Paper Simple Salutations Challenge (Anything Goes!) and to Tuesday's Alchemy (Anything Goes). 





Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty pastel with a nice sentiment. The Ground Hog did not see its shadow so early Spring. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and perfect for Spring. I have never been a part of a swap, but sounds like it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! You did an awesome job on the swap. Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete