Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chemistry Set


Over at Friday Mash-up, they have a challenge that just screamed to me this week. First, they posted a sketch, and I do love sketch challenges. Their challenge is as follows:

1. Create a project using "the sketch".
2. Create a "set of cards".
3. Or Mash it Up and create a "set of cards using the sketch".

Well, I mashed it up.  I created a set of cards that I'll be sending to Operation Write Home using the Chemistry set from There She Goes Stamps.

Here's what I came up with:


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)



6 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love the colors and paper used!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I keep forgetting I have this set, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors you used. Isn't that a fun stamp set? Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable! The colours are so bright and cheerful, and I love the twine elements you've added! What a great set. Thank you for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab set of cards! Love the yellow and blue combo and the two papers you've used work brilliantly together!! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete