Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Favorites

The Crop Chocolate challenge this week from my friend, Michele, is about favorites.  She asked us to create a project inspired by something favorite.  She also asked us to use our favorite stamp.

Well, my favorite thing in the whole wide world are my kids.  Most of you know that my son is in the U.S. Army and has recently been deployed to S. Korea.  I'm getting ready to send along his first care package this weekend and created this card to go into his package.  I used the sketch over at There She Goes Challenge - and my current favorite stamp-set from them (Shiver Me Timbers).



The paper is from Carta Bella "Well-Traveled" collection.  That map paper is PERFECT for this stamp-set, wouldn't you say?!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, I'm sure he'll love it.
    Yo-ho-ho to you and a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete