Friday, June 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#2 "Print N Cut"

I am so excited to be posting my first Silhouette Challenges design team project!


A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

The details for this months challenge are:
 Ch#2
Print N Cut
Begins: Saturday, June 1
Ends: Sunday, June 30

Sponsors this month are:
My Scrap Chick
Prize: GC
Tabitha Designs 
Digi Pack (Winner's Choice)
KaDoodle Bug Designs 
Prize: $15 GC

For my project this month, I went to the Silhouette Store and purchased the adorable caterpillar in my card below.  I was SO impressed that my Cameo could figure out how to cut those caterpillar antenna thingies!  Can you imagine trying to fussy cut them out!??



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Love the pleated ribbon too.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the cute radar. Love the bright colors and great patterns. The caterpillar is adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so so sweet and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. That caterpillar is so darn cute!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete