Monday, August 5, 2013

Believe


There She Goes Stamps provided this photo for their color inspiration challenge.  I got their "Holiday Cheer" stamp over the weekend, and I new I had to use this red, blue-ish with a little bit of gold to make a holiday card!

Paper Girls Challenge said to glitter, glitter, glitter!

Done and done!


I used Cranberry Stickles on the lights, Stardust Stickles on the hat-bob and the top layer of snow, and Icicle Stickles on the second layer of snow.  I also used a blue-ish glitter brad.  It's very shiny :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

6 comments:

  1. GREAT card, Karen!!! Just love, love, love the Stickles on the lights...makes them look like they really are on and blinking. :) (and of course, I love the snowman...who doesn't?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at There She Goes! Good luck for the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way stickles make adding glitter so easy! Super cute card! Thanks for joining in at The Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Karen! We saw we highlighted you on the TSG FB page right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! What a sweet image! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete