Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Summer Vacation - No Mornings!

A new challenge is posted today up at the Clear It Out challenge blog!  Our challenge is to use the theme "Summer Vacation" and to use some of those stickers or rub-ons!

This is a tough challenge!  I'm not usually a big fan of stickers or rub-ons.....but I sure do have a million of 'em!  For this challenge, I used an image from our fabulous sponsor - Bugaboo's Crabby Cathy Morning.  This image shows you best what I love about summer vacations; i.e. I can avoid looking like this getting ready for work!  ha ha  She's fabulous!  I dolled her up with happy, summery Echo Park papers.  And yes, I incorporated a few stickers (the little flowers around the sentiment).  I also added some UmWow Studio's chipboard that I fancied up with three colors of liquid pearls.


I seriously love Cathy's fuzzy yellow slippers!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments: