Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Orange Team Hop


 Blog Hop Blinkie

Welcome to my stop on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team Hop!  I'm super excited to be part of this fabulous team.  I hope you enjoyed the green team hop, but if you missed it - be sure to check it out!
Today we are introducing the Orange Team.  Hopefully you came here from the fabulous Scrappin' Madge's blog.  If not, be sure to check out her clever crafty creations!  She's amazing!

Also, be sure to stop by each of the stops and leave some bloggy love to welcome all my DT sistahs to the team!  There will be a drawing for each day of the hop.  Just leave a comment below and at each stop along the way.  The winners will be announced on Friday along with our regular weekly winners.

I'm the mixed media gal on the orange team.  I'm certainly no expert on mixed media, but I'm learning and so excited to be playing with different kinds of products!



The stamps are from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums.  I created that background with Tim Holtz distress paints.  The hearts are sprayed through the UmWow Studio mask with Dylusions ink spray in White Linen.  I added a button and some Timeless Twine to round things out.  

Thanks for hopping with us today and for the bloggy love!  Now, hop on!  Find out what the incredible and crafty Joann has in store for you!
Craftily yours,

Karen



21 comments:

  1. Like the way you used the string; especially the heart shape made by the string.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love the heart out of the twine! Congrats on being part of the orange team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat and I love the sentiment. All the colors are fabulous. Go Orange.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the twine is wrapped into a heart and the bow. The layering is perfect. Cute cat. the coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just SOOO Cute. Thank you for being a part of the Cuttin' and Stampin' Team

    Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and card; love the background! Welcome to the C&S team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Love, love, love what you did with the string, so clever! Hugs, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen - this is a very nice layout - congrats to being on the Orange Team - I like how the heart was created using twine - happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job-very cute card! Congrats on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable! you rocked the mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is super cute, that is a stmp, I may have to get! I love what you did with the blue twine! New follower, also team member.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you made a heart with the twine! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the background you created for the super cute stamp. And the way you used the twine is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!

    Excited to be on this DT with you!

    hugs,
    JoAnn
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karey,
    Such a cute card! The twine heart is a great touch!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun and happy card! I love the chubby cat and what you did with the twine is perfect!

    ReplyDelete