Sunday, March 2, 2014

Embossed Christmas

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  No?  What?!  It's March already!  It'll be Christmas before you know it!  :)  Take a moment and create with us at Christmas Card Challenges!  Our optional challenge this week is to heat emboss.

I heat embossed Unity Stamp Company Holiday Joy Christmas Tree from their Stamp of the Week club with silver and added some cranberry Stickles ornaments.  The paper is from Carta Bella, So This is Christmas.  I've had the silver washi for a long time in my stash.


Fun!  Love a little Christmas joy all year long!

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Oh come on….can't I wait until April to start my Christmas cards? Feeling like a slacker here! This is so pretty, Karen. The added shimmer to the ornaments really make this stamp shine. Happy Holidays to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the umph the washi adds!!

    ReplyDelete