Friday, March 14, 2014

Here for you

Happy Friday Friends with Flair!  I'm sharing a couple cards with you today.  Last weekend, I went to a crop event.....SO much fun!  Here's one of the cards I made at that event using Unity Stamp Company Matching Socks.


One of the hostesses saw it and wanted to buy it.  Are you kidding?  You invite me to a fantastic event, and you want me to SELL you one of the cards I made?  Of course I gave it to her.  I did manage to snap a quick pic.  I love this set....

A second card I made at the event is a sympathy card for a friend who recently lost her brother.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Craftily yours,

Karen

19 comments:

  1. Both Fab cards the socks one is just so much fun :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man…I just love the socks card…it makes me smile SO big! Your sympathy card is lovely, two completely different styles and occasions and two totally lovely cards! Happy Friday, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, these are both different but just as nice. Love all the detail and accents for these great stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards. Wondering what paper you used. It matches so well. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sock card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know I LOVE that second card and seriously the first cracks me up every single time someone uses it (easily entertained, I guess)....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, these are so pretty!! Love the socks :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The socks always grab my attention. Too cute. I also love the Basic Grey you used on the second card. It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why she wanted to by the socks card. It is wonderful. You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those cards and the socks one is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are two beautiful cards, Karen! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of your amazing cards, Karen! One sweet and one sassy…perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous cards! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete