Sunday, June 8, 2014

Christmas Chillin'

It's freaking hot outside here in Northern California.  You ready for Christmas?!  LOL

We have a new (always optional) color challenge at Christmas Card Challenges with pretty shades of blue.  For this week's card, I used the Just Chillin' stamp from Unity Stamp Company (colored with Copics and Stickles) and some Basic Grey Nordic Challenge paper.  The embellishments are from Spellbinders and Timeless Twine (snowflake) and 3 Girl JAM (lace).  The paper is distressed with my new Zutter distress tool.  (So fun!)



Hope you'll link up with us :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. It's always strange for me to make Christmas cards when it's so hot out, but I'm glad to be doing it! This is such an adorable card! I love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete