Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wicked Fun

http://timelesstwine.blogspot.com/

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today with a FUN door hanger (my nod at Halloween decor for my office!) made with the Halloween Mini-Embellishment Kit from Bella Creationz!  This spooky, cute kit includes some Timeless Twine in  Solid BlackSolid Orange and our popular Orange Licorice!


I used all three colors of Timeless Twine that are featured in the kit.  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company.  I love that quirky cool Happy Halloween button! (It's ALSO in this super fun filled kit!!)  I added some of the fun new Halloween Sequins!

Look at all the goodies!
              
               

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Karen! I know how much you love Halloween so all your projects are super special <3
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twine "rug"
    cute door hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun door hanger! I love the fringe!

    ReplyDelete