Friday, December 5, 2014

Wrapping Paper Cards

Today I'm sharing several cards over at Cut@Home using the "oh-so-cute" Magnolia stamps along with some wrapping paper!  (This idea came from my crafty mentor, Sharon....she's so freaking clever!)  If you're like me, you love those pretty foil wrapping papers but can't wrap with 'em.  Here's a great use!  Making cards!

My first card uses the Magnolia Snoowie with Star stamp.  



My second card uses the Joyful Tilda stamp from Magnolia.


My final card today uses Magnolia Jingle Bell Rudolph.  


Such cute stamps perfectly paired with products from all my design teams!  (Cut@Home, 3 Girl JAM Ribbon and Timeless Twine!)  

Stop by the Cut@Home blog to see the full supply list for these cards as well as my video with more information!


Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Each design and image is so CUTE, Karen! I love them all but Joyful Tilda is my favorite...i think! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete