Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So Beautiful

TODAY is my niece's 17th birthday!  What better way to celebrate that post her card on the 3 Girl JAM blog?!  (Maybe she'll get a little sumpin-sumpin from Auntie too!)  I think the BEST thing a young lady can learn is confidence in herself, so I thought I'd remind her that she is very beautiful.  She happens to be SMART, FUNNY, and NICE too!  The whole enchilada!  Anyway, here's her card!



I've used 3 Girl JAM Simply White Lace and Red Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon.  I thought they went perfectly with this sweet feminine card! Have you checked out the 3 Girl JAM store lately?  You should!  You can save 10% off your WHOLE purchase with code KN10?  Heck of a deal!

The paper is from my scrap pile, pearls from The Pearl Girl, and stamps from Unity Stamp Company.  The girl is colored with Copic Markers.

Have you entered the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes w/ Ribbon" challenge?  Anything, with ribbon, that's easy, huh?

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Your niece is 16 already? It seems like I just saw her 15th birthday card. This is beautiful! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. THIS. Beautiful stamp (one of my many favorites from Unity), wonderful colors and scrumptious ribbon!

    ReplyDelete