Wednesday, February 4, 2015

To Die For Valentines

If you are looking for my Growing in Unity post for today, go here.

I'm up over at the Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz blog Karen N here from Craftily Yours with Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz first "To Die for Wednesday."  On "To Die For Wednesday," the creative crew members (like me!) create a project in the shape of a die.

Here's what I came up with!



My card is cut with Spellbinders Labels 39....as is the frame of the image.  I outlined the frame with the super lovely Timeless Twine in Strawberry Cupcake!  Those pretty sequinz are Raspberry Pink from Bella Creationz.  The sentiment is stamped with Bella Creationz Happy Days Clear Stamps.  So many fun combinations of sentiments can be made with this versatile stamp set!  The flower stamp is from Dare2BArtzy.

Hope you have a super happy HuMp-DaY!

Craftily yours,

Karen




12 comments:

  1. I so love this, bright and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is certainly "To Die" for! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Karen!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! That shape is so pretty and I love how you outlined with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to outline that frame with the twine! I never thought of that! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! So bright and cheery. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! So bright and cheery. <3

    ReplyDelete