Thursday, March 19, 2015

Celebra'tions Ink

I'm up over at the Cut@Home blog today with a couple cards I made using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions line.  The super cool thing about these cards is the ink that I stamped with!  It's the Celebra'tions Berry Black ink.  This ink can be used for coloring in BOTH alcohol and watercolor techniques.  This is an unusual trait in ink-pads and is so super handy!  These are the cards I made:


The card on the right is colored with Copics, and the card on the left is colored with the  Tim Holtz distress watercolor markers.

And here's my video showing how I put these cards together:


For the full supply list, do stop by the Cut@Home blog!  And sign up for the VIP list while you are there - great coupons get sent to you for FREE!

Craftily yours,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment