Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Friday Hello

Why, hello!  It's good to see you! :)  I'm up over at 3 Girl JAM today with this fun and happy card using my all-time FAVORITE crinkle ribbon bundle - the Spooky Bundle.  Love these purples and greens.  Here's what I did:


That gorgeous lace is from the 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Set.  The fun and easy "bow" is one that is inspired by former 3 Girl JAM DT, Donna.  I just took a few strips of the gorgeous spooky bundle ribbon and tied it with twine.  The paper is from Graphic 45, the twine is Timeless Twine, and the stamps are from Dare2BArtzy.  I made the flower dimensional by fussy cutting stamped and glittered images from vellum.  Finally, the pearls are from The Pearl Girl.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember that you can use code KN10 on the 3 Girl JAM Store for 10% off your whole purchase.

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Spooky bundle is one of my favorites too! Nothing spooky about this gorgeous card though! I love it! (you are so sweet to mention me too!) Hugs to you sweet lady. Wishing you the happiest May 1st EVER! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the flowers and your "bow"

    ReplyDelete