Friday, May 15, 2015

Celebrate!

I'm featured over on the Cut@Home blog today where I've made fun, bright, happy "celebrate" cards using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions line of products available at Cut@Home! 

Here are the cards I made:


See, I told you!  Very bright!  :D

Here's my video that describes how I made these cards:

For a full supply list, be sure to check out the Cut@Home blog.  While you are there, sign up for their VIP email list for all sorts of terrific coupons!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Both look fabulous! I am going to check out the Spellbinders and see what new ones have come lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very happy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful, Karen! I love the splash of paint look to the sentiment areas on both card. How wonderful. Very cool that you are being featured at Cut at Home too...congratulations! Have a wonderful weekend my dear. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete