Friday, February 12, 2016

Doily Fun


Today is my FuN post day over at Cut@Home!  My post today is all about doilies.  I love adding pretty doilies as embellishments to my cards, so I decided to expand that with different types of doilies and came up with the following.

First, here's my video showing you the cards up close:


The doily on this first card is die cut - Tattered Lace Doily Flourish!  So much pretty detail!



Then I stamped a doily using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Doily Fun Stamp!


Next, I embossed a doily using the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Doily Art Embossing Folder.  (Of particular note in this card is that fun and funky flower from Dare 2B Artzy, Totally Tracy Collection - Be Bold.  


And finally, I used a "regular" doily, inked up with TH Walnut Distress Ink on this fun-filled Graphic 45 card.



To see my full supplies list, be sure to check out the Cut@Home Blog Post.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments: