Sunday, May 1, 2016

Dare 2B Artzy May Challenge

Welome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!

I am excited to be sharing a card for the Dare 2B Artzy May Challenge.  This month, we are challenging YOU to create something with turquoise and purple.  That's definitely one of my favorite combinations!  You have about a month to join us, and you could WiN a fabulous Dare 2B Artzy Prize.  Wowzers!!

My inspiration card for the challenge uses the super fun Dare 2B Artzy Dream Big set and  Dare 2B Artzy, Artzy Doodles PaperHere's what I made:



Copic Markers Used:  BG15, BG18, BG45, BG 49, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66


I stamped and colored the "circle" part of the dream catcher twice.  I fussy cut the flower out of the center and covered it with TH Rock Candy Crackle Paint.  The strings to the feathers are drawn on with a black thin marker.  And finally, I poked holes (free hand) around the end of the image and added some twine and sequins.  Here's a close-up:



Love the sparkly effect!  I also used the stamp stamp-set and paper (along with some Dare 2B Artzy Premium Ink in Paradise) to decorate the inside:



Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!

And please - join our challenge!  I can't wait to see what bright things you create!


Thanks for stopping by!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh how PRETTY Karen! LOVE the Color Combo... this is such a great challenge! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete