Friday, June 24, 2016

Birthday Girl

I'm just hooked on coloring.  I love everything about it.  I recently picked up a few stamps from Paper Nest Dolls.  Love these girls to color!  They are super cute!

AND I took a day off work, so I colored up this cutie; her name is Candle Avery.



I colored it with the following Copic Markers:
Skin:  E51, E21, E11, R21
Hair:  E50, E31, E35, E37
Clothes, YR12, YR14, YR15 (with accents from W0 and W2)
Candle:  R81, R83, BG11, BG12, Y13, YR14

The paper is from an old stack I had in my stash from Amy Tangerine.  Because I shopped from my stash, I am entering this into the Shopping Our Stash, Dress Challenge.  I am also entering it as my second entry into the Paper Nest Dolls Anything Goes Challenge.

Other items used:  Joy! Crafts Flower Die, Pearls, Timeless Twine, Spellbinders Medallion 4 and Labels 4

Craftily yours,

Karen

6 comments:

  1. You took a day off? Nice! And you were able to craft? Even better! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen: What an adorable image, beautifully colored and you added the sweetest little details to make it even more endearing.
    Thank you for sharing and playing with us at Shopping Our Stash, we hope to see you back in the gallery soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and so nicely crafted! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, what a sweet & adorable card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling and sweet image! I love how you colored her! She is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is darling!! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete