Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Be Yourself

I have been going through fiscal close at work.  I have accounts with about $20M in expenses, and in some ways, I love fiscal close because all of the accounts get so clean and pretty.  In some ways, it's VERY stressful.  When that stress comes on, I love to color.....and I've been coloring a lot lately!

Today, I'm posting a card for the Paper Nest Dolls, Anything Goes Challenge.  I recently got my hands on the Paper Nest Dolls, Messy Hair Ellie stamp.  Check her out:


Don't you LoVe her hair??!  And her clothes?  She is perfection, and she is colored with:

Skin:  E000, E11, E01
Hair:  Y21, E23, E25
Clothes:  BG45, BG49, Y13, Y15, R81, R83, RV66, RV69

The paper I used is So Fancy from Simple Stories.  The border die is from Tattered Lace.

Well, that's it for me for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute girl! Wonderful job coloring her and the card design looks wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete