Saturday, October 22, 2016

Birthday Rose

I never have enough birthday cards, so I decided to take a break from Christmas card making to make this fun birthday card!


I'd never done a red-head before.  I think she turned out pretty cute.  :)  The stamp is from Paper Nest dolls, and the paper is Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose.  I forgot to write down the Copics I used.  (Sorry!)  I'm entering this card into the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #10.  Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on never having enough Birthday cards! LOL... seems we always need them! :) Your card is very pretty and makes for a special card -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thanks for joining The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete