Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dare 2B Artzy Thank you

It's my day to post over at Dare 2B Artzy!  Whoop.

I made this card for a co-worker who helped me out of a jam.


I used the beautiful Dare 2B Artzy Modern Bliss paper along with the Tangle Jumpstart Stamps.  I love these stamps.  They can be used either as they come, or you can use a thin marker to add some fun detail, like the line and dots I added on the petals.  I also used the Dare 2B Artzy Thanks Die for the sentiment.  I cut it three times and glued it together to add some dimension.

The Copics I used were Y21, Y23, BG72, BG73, YG03, YG06.  After I colored the YGs, I added some colorless blender by spraying it on a washcloth.  Here's a close-up:



So, before you leave, be sure to "like" the Dare 2B Artzy Facebook Page!  Also, JOIN our Dare 2B Artzy Fall Challenge!  I dare you to be ARTZY!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,



Karen

1 comment: