Thursday, February 2, 2017

Think HaPPY Thoughts

Think happy thoughts - think happy thoughts - think happy thoughts!  Life is so much better that way, so I made a card with that sentiment and an adorable bunny for my post today over at Dare 2B Artzy!



I totally adore him!  This ALL NEW stampset will be released in February, but I am lucky enough to be able to provide a sneaky peek!  The paper is from the Artzy Doodle Variety Pack, and he is colored from the following Copic markers.
YR14, YR16, G40, G43, C1, C3, R81, R85

Here's a close-up:


Because Karen L was so sweet and left me a nice comment, I am linking up this card to Word Art Wednesday!  They have a fun and uplifting "anything goes" challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I sure do like those bunny ears. Great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete