Monday, September 18, 2017

Little Christmas Reindeer

I'm excited to be guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today using the new Little Christmas Reindeer stamps.  This little sweetie is SO cute!

Here's what I did:


I wanted to do non-traditional colors, and I just LoVe him in the blues and purples.  The Copic colors I used were:

Reindeer:  E41, E42, E43, E44
Decor:  BV00, BV02, BG53, BG57, Y26, Y28 (and I added some gold dots and white flicks with Kirina Wink Markers)
Birdies:  B12, B14, YR14, C1, C3

The sentiment comes in three different sections.  I LoVe the versatility of being able to stamp them any which way I want!  Those little birdies are also part of the set.  I fussy cut them out.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,



Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is the CUTEST card!!! LOVE the reindeer and the design... So FUN & Festive!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete