Saturday, November 11, 2017

Make a Wish

Posting today using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The paper is mostly the scraps from a 6x6 pad.  I love it!  Here's what I did:


That adorable stamp is from the NEW ModaScrap Cucina with Love stamps and is cut using a Stitched Circle.  Behind it, I placed a doily.  The paper is also from ModaScrap and is also called Cucina with Love.  Everything coordinates so beautifully.  The owls are colored with E41, E42, R81, R83, R82, YR14, Y23, Y26, C1, C3, YG61, YG63, and E33.

The sentiment is called Birthday Sentiments.  There is a coordinating set of dies (Labels 1) to cut it out.  I colored the edges with R81 and R83; stars with Y26.

Thanks for stopping by.  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Pearls, Doily, Copics, Black ink.

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the colors on this one and those sweet owls!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete