Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nautical Birthday Card

Do you have water-loving people in your life?  I do, and instantly fell in love with the shark/fish stamp that is part of Sailor's Life stamps and coordinating dies from  Elizabeth Craft Designs (ModaScrap Collection).  Here's what I did:




Isn't he adorable?  Maybe he's so happy cuz he's going to eat that boat??!  Hahaha  I used a sentiment that is part of the General Sentiments collection.  The paper is from the Under the Sea Collection.  I taped the strip to the side and die cut the sentiment with the Stitched Fishtail Banners dies and then die cut the whole thing with the Stitched Rectangles dies.  I used the Fitted Circles to cut a couple circles in the panel and used a piece of "wave" patterned paper behind it.

Thank you for stopping by!  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment: