Monday, January 15, 2018

Becky Seddon Release

Today is the focus day on the NEW release from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Becky Seddon!  Such beautiful flowers and accessories are in this collection.  All of the cards focusing on this release can be found on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.  Be sure to check it out!

My card today uses Love Struck dies.  So pretty!


So much detail!  I love it.  Even the little hearts are included in the set.  So many fun options.  I also used the Fly & Scrap 6x6 paper, the Row House Clear Stamps and Coordinating dies.  I colored the house with Copics:  R81, R83, B12, B14, YG61, YG63, R59, E31, E33, C1, and C3.  The sentiment is from the Home Sweet Home Clear Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I sure do like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty & soft colors! This is GORGEOUS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Karen! I love the soft subtle colors and that Die is amazing!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete