Saturday, February 3, 2018

Easter Pretty!

It's time for a new challenge at Paper Nest Dolls Challenges.  The challenges are anything goes.  While we love to see your Paper Nest Doll inspiration, it isn't required.  Join us!  I created an Easter pretty with Easter Bunny Emma!



I love how she turned out!  And....unfortunately, I forgot to write down the Copics I used to color her. Usually, I'm pretty good about that.

The paper is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs, called Fly & Scrap.  I think it may be one of my favorite collections ever!  So pretty!  I also used Dashing Squares dies from ECD.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to join the challenge for your chance at winning a fantastic prize!

Craftily yours,


Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a SWEET Easter card! You colored that image beautifully Karen!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete